Monday, January 12, 2009

weather 2009

The weather man is predicting blizzard weather conditions outside tonight. It's a good evening just to sit at home with my laptop on my lap to keep me warm.

Jamie started his second semester of college today. Let's hope it goes better then the first. I don't know if we will have school tomorrow we will just have to wait and see how the roads are. If we get the winds they are predicting we will be home.

Jasan is in his second week of starting his new school. It has not been easy he is struggling with his classes. Basketball has started and I am hoping that will help with the transition into the new school some.

Kailee's Birthday is just around the corner she will be turning OMG 5 years old on the 19th. I am denial it seems like just yesterday I was traveling to China to bring her home to her forever family. I just can't believe how she is turning into such a little girl. She is a little mommy... She loves to try to keep her brothers in line like I have too. She will say "I am going to count to three and you better get it done!" of course they say you are not my mom. She gets mad and cries. But she sure does try. She enjoys her new preschool and is getting along fine. We feel very lucky that grandma and papa are in town to take care of Miss Kailee while mom is at work.
Kailee will be starting swim lessons next Saturday. I will have to post some pictures after she starts.

Ryan returned home from a kickboxing class through school and has been sore ever since. But he really enjoyed the class. He is ready to be done with High School and to move on to College. Let's hope he gets down the right path and makes College first on his list.

Time for bed for me so Good Night!
robin

No comments: