
March 9Th we have to sign Kailee up for Kindergarten to start next fail. I don't want to!!!!! What if I just forget will it go away? I don't want my baby in school yet. She is so sweet (most of the time) I want her to stay that way and not send her to the wolfs. I know that sounds bad but they pick up so many things while in school Some good and Some bad. She learns enough around her brothers and freinds that I don't want her to go out in the big world of public school yet. I know I better just get over it. But it will be a sad day for mommy when I drop her off that day. I better take that day off of work...I am sure I will be no good to anyone that day. Plus I will want to pick her up to hear all about her big day. SNIFF SNIFF
No comments:
Post a Comment