Sunday, November 22, 2009
Tyson
If I can find a good home for Mr. Tyson we are going to let him go! That is as long as we can visit. It's just to much for me to take care of two dogs. I have no help from others in the house. So I have decided if I can find a good home for him I would let him go. Why Tyson and not Rockie...Rockie has been always the follower and is not as high energy as Tyson. Tyson is so cute and I think will be able to take the change easier. At least that is what I am thinking right now. I also feel they will be fine apart from each other. Tyson was gone for 4 days and they both were fine without each other. They really are naughty together but so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment