Just where does the time go?
The last few months have just flown right by.
At work we have been really busy the College enrollment is way up.
Getting ready for Kailee's Pageant has been challeging since we really didn't know what we were doing. But we were lucky enough to find a few people that have been doing it for a few years so we did get some good ideas from them. Kailee practiced her walk and talk for many weeks. It paid off because she recieved 2nd runner up in the princess division. She was given a large trophy and roses. She loved it I was a nervous wreck the whole day. But she had a smile when we walked in and a smil when we walked out. I would call that a great day. She was invited to CA to compete for the National American Miss Court in November but I think we will wait another year before we go to the next level. This was a great learning year for us. Who knows maybe next year she will be crowned Iowa's N.A.M. Princess!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment